R Programming Language tutorial
What is R?
R provides an environment in which you can perform statistical analysis and produce graphics. It is actually a complete programming language.
—Peter Dalgaard, “Introductory Statistics with R”, 2002
R is a software language for carrying out complicated (and simple) statistical analyses. It includes routines for data summary and exploration, graphical presentation and data modeling. The aim of this document is to provide you with basic fluency in the language.
About this Tutorial
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand the basic to advanced concepts of R Programming Language.
The tutorial is also very useful for undergraduate students in computer science, engineering, business administration, management, science, commerce, where an introductory course on computers is a part of the curriculum.
After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in the knowledge of computer basics R from where you can take yourself to the next level.
Prerequisites for This Tutorial
This tutorial assumes no background in Computers or Computer programming. if you have basic knowledge of c or java that will be helpful for you.
- Students who are pursuing BCA, MCA, B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/EC/EE/ME/Civil/Any other discipline)
- Students who have "R Programming Language" in their curriculum.
- Candidates who wish to learn Computer.
- Candidates who want to continue their career as a software developer.
- Candidates who are passionate about Computer.