Computer Fundamentals tutorials
What is a Computer?
The computer is an electronic device which is capable of receiving information (data) in a particular form and of performing a sequence of operations in accordance with a predetermined but variable set of procedural instructions (program) to produce a result in the form of information or signals.
About This Tutorial
This tutorial has been prepared for the beginners to help them understand the basic to advanced concepts of Computer.
The tutorial is also very useful for undergraduate students in computer science, engineering, business administration, management, science, commerce and arts, where an introductory course on computers is a part of the curriculum.
After completing this tutorial, you will find yourself at a moderate level of expertise in the knowledge of computer basics from where you can take yourself to the next level.
Prerequisites for This Tutorial
This tutorial assumes no background in Computers or Computer programming.
- Students who are pursuing BCA, MCA, B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT/EC/EE/ME/Civil/Any other discipline)
- Students who have "Computer fundamentals" in their curriculum.
- Candidates who wish to learn Computer.
- Candidates who want to continue their career as a software developer.
- Candidates who are passionate about Computer.
Chapterwise Java Program
Chapterwise C Program
Chapterwise Data Structure Program